Rebecca Woodhead Makes Final of Ms Twitter UK - New Holiday Declared


Best Followers in World Discovered

My followers rock. In only 10 days they've voted more than 2000 times. I've had to work my butt off for the votes, using: literary standup, debates, quotes, etc to earn them. Worth it though. I'm in the top 10 now. In 9th place about, hopefully, to take 8th. This screen shot was taken earlier. I'm now one more place in. Every vote takes me closer.

People have really got behind the idea of the slogan:

'the pen is mightier than the pin-up'

Thank you :)

Sandra Leigh  – (9 July 2009 at 20:34)  

And furthermore, miracle of miracles, your photo has finally reappeared in its assigned square. 2,025 votes, last count. We shall persevere.

Angie Ledbetter  – (10 July 2009 at 03:25)  

Major kudos! I'm off to vote again.

Ana - The Writer Today  – (10 July 2009 at 17:58)  

Wow! You are almost there. I have voted for you, good luck!

Rebecca Woodhead  – (10 July 2009 at 19:39)  

You're all so great. Thanks so much. Guess what? OVERTOOK KATY PERRY!!! I'm now 7th. Need all my chums behind GMT (USA, Australia etc) to make the most of the time I'm asleep. That's the BEST way for me to get ahead so anything you can do over the next 12 hours will be brilliant. Thanks again. xxxxxx

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP