New Writer Next to Lily Allen In Twitter Popularity Contest!

How Did This Happen?

Can you believe this madness? I'm competing with Lily Allen for goodness sake. It's nuts.

They haven't put up the end date for this round yet - still showing the update from the last competition - so there's probably still a good couple of weeks in it and I'm already in the top three. There are so many people following me now, I feel like there's a kind of expectation that I'll pull some giant metaphorical rabbit out of a hat if I actually win this. I hope it's a rabbit with the words '3 book deal' in big, friendly letters on its tummy. :)

http://rebeccawoodhead.com/vote


Eric  – (16 July 2009 at 16:35)  

Rebecca, you are so awesome. Did you ever think you'd be here, this high up on the chain? I'm not surprised of course, but it's nice to see you getting the accolades you deserve. I can see your pic in the #1 spot already. Congrats.

Rebecca Woodhead  – (17 July 2009 at 14:22)  

Thanks Eric :) I'm not the one doing all the voting though, it's my followers who are the awesome ones.

It's quite amazing isn't it? I read an article the other day in a big National newspaper which Lily Allen was described as the 'Queen of Twitter' so it's pretty jaw-dropping to be right next to her. If I overtook her, would she send the crown in the post or would I need to collect it? :)

Bonnie @ Everything Above The Grass.  – (18 July 2009 at 00:29)  

This is wicked awesome, Rebecca! I'm so happy for you. I've been voting every time I get online. You really deserve to win this. Good luck!

London Belle  – (18 July 2009 at 17:42)  

Hiya,
I haven't had the net for nearly a month!! So I've missed all this : (

My mate had this on her facebook and thought you might like it:'the difference between try and triumph is a little umph'.
xx

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP