Newsflash for my American Friends - Donna Bagdasarian Wants Authors!

Hi chaps,

Just a quickie for this post. Don't think it will be of any use to me as I'm in England and she's in America but for those of you looking for an agent, one of them is actually looking for more authors at the moment (rather than just looking for reasons to turn them away) so if you've got something up to scratch, do some research on her and consider sending it along.

Her name is Donna Bagdasarian and her new agency is called Priot Entertainment Group.

Good luck!

Rebecca

Eric  – (11 June 2009 at 20:53)  

Thanks Rebecca. I don't have anything really ready yet, but in the near future maybe. I'd rather not make the mistake of hurrying forward with something and get a rejection due to poor writing on my part.

Stephanie  – (12 June 2009 at 02:06)  

Thanks!!!! I will look into her!!! Do you know off hand what types of books she represents??? No biggie...I can research her myself!!

Rebecca Woodhead  – (12 June 2009 at 11:08)  

Found this - info on the kind of stuff she's looking for, contact details etc.

My advice is... if you're ready to submit then SUBMIT! Not common to find agents ACTIVELY asking for submissions in such a crowded marketplace.

http://www.publishersmarketplace.com/members/DonnaB/

Rebecca Woodhead  – (12 June 2009 at 11:09)  

If any of you decide to go for it, best of luck and let me know if you get anywhere. I'll keep snooping and if anything else crops up that would benefit you but not me, I'll pass it along.

Obviously, if you're best chums with an agent/publisher in England and want to return the favour I'll be all grins! :)

Rebecca

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP