Rebecca's On Road To Recovery

From the Pen Of The Hubby:


Dear All,

Thank you for all your kind and encouraging comments, and also thank you for the funny and informative "I can ______, but I can't _______."

I thought that Charlie's was most amusing! I have also followed Toad's advice and that Old Janx Spirit works wonders! I had considered using a Pan-Galactic Gargle-Blaster, but then thought that might add to the problems rather than solve them.

Wifey's profile picture is misleadingly tanned; due to lighting within the room on the day, and as a descendant of very white - in fact almost blue - Scots is very sensitive to sunlight. Hence, being outside on a particulary sunny day, her skin did not take kindly to this turn of events. It decided against straight forward sun-burn and opted instead for quite a dramatic over-reaction, complete with ordnance survey map peaks and valleys.

Much antihistamine later and Wifey is merely complaining about God-awful itching, but she has been told to steer clear of direct sunshine and bright screens for a few more days - personally I feel that this is a case of Bloggers' Burn rather than sun-burn! The Screen has been modified accordingly!

Anyhoo... Wifey's thing today is:

"What do you think of the new site/blog layout? (http://rebeccawoodhead.blogspot.com) And why has no-one been brave enough to comment on that site/blog yet!?"

Also:

"If you could be a library that stocked only two kinds of book, what kind of books would you stock?"

Hubby.

Bonnie @ Everything Above The Grass.  – (25 March 2009 at 13:54)  

I hope you fell better! I too am very, very white and have to douse myself in the highest SPF available on sunny days.

I love the new blog/layout (very pretty) and have decided to step up to the plate and be your first comment. I've been out of the blog world for a few days and figured I would jump right back in!

How could you make us choose!? If I had to... It would be filled with mysteries and historical non-fiction.

Eric  – (25 March 2009 at 14:22)  

Thats just horrible, being restricted to two types of books. I guess if I had to pick though, it would be sci-fi/fantasy and historical fiction. I'm glad to hear she is doing what she can to get better, and here's hoping she is feeling back to normal soon.

Toad  – (26 March 2009 at 04:50)  

Two types? First would be how to's. You know how to fix, build, repair, plant, grow, everything.

Next would be mysteries.

Rebecca Woodhead  – (26 March 2009 at 22:13)  

(This comment has been typed by Hubby)

Rebecca says:

"If I could choose only two types of book to stock my library I would choose:

All Fiction, and All Non-Fiction!"

Angie Ledbetter  – (27 March 2009 at 16:08)  

Hope you're all better soon. Enjoyed your companion blog and the article on sensory details in writing.

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP