Notes from a Small Bedroom

I'm Back - Briefly

Hi everyone. Sorry about this. Rather than rope my husband into updating my blog every couple of days and lose the topic entirely, I've decided it's better if I take a break from the blog until I'm better.

Basically, I had an impressive allergic reaction a week ago and am still suffering ill-effects. I'm going to be nice to myself and let myself off the hook on my self-imposed submission deadlines because... well... what am I going to do if I'm successful? Turn up to the agent's office with an inch of aqueous cream on my face? Not the best first impression.

Plan 'B'

Plan B is now to take it easy until my body has calmed down and then come back to the blog.

This might take a while because, let's be honest, I haven't had an easy winter and I think this allergy is really just a symptom of Give-Me-A-Bloody-Break-itis. So, I'm going to give the old bod a bit of a break and be a lazy oaf until conditions improve.

I'll try to put up a short blog post every week or so to keep you in the loop and I'll upload your comments every two or three days so you don't feel abandoned.

Thanks for being fabulous followers and sticking by me while I sort out my hardware glitch!

Rebecca

Eric  – (31 March 2009 at 18:19)  

Take care of yourself Rebecca. The Blog world will still be here when you get back, because the saying is true - if you don't have your health, you don't have anything.

Anonymous –   – (31 March 2009 at 18:52)  

I see you are still on the up and down roller coaster. I do hope you get better soon. We will still be here when you get back.

Anonymous –   – (31 March 2009 at 21:49)  

gees, must have been some allergic reaction! that's crazy. hope it clears up soon =)

Toad  – (3 April 2009 at 05:13)  

Take good care of your self. Come back to us, who are anxiously awaiting when you can though.

Ching Ya  – (4 April 2009 at 15:59)  

Hi Rebecca, poor dear, you should have enough rest, and wish you could get well soon. Nothing worths more than a good health, only then we could do more to realize our dreams. ^^ A big hug to you, and take care always. You've done fantastically so far.


p/s: I sent this comment in a little while ago,but the profile shown was incorrect. Please neglect the previous same entry. ^^

@wchingya
Social Media/Blogging

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP