News from Hubby

I am your Guest Blogger for the day,

Kind of...

The Good Ship Brain to Bookshelf is okay, but its Rudder has fallen off.

I am here to let you know that Wifey (Rebecca to the rest of you) is doing okay, but will be away from Bloggersville for a little while longer. Don't Panic - as the most succesful book ever to come out of the publishing corporation of Ursa Minor tells us - she is being well looked after by a hoopy frood who knows where his towel is!

Thank you for all your kind comments...normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Meanwhile...Wifey dictates "I want to know what there is that you can do, and what there is you can't do in the following format:

I can _____, but I can't _________."

For example:

Rebecca can read up-side down, but she can't do long division.
Hubby can design/draw Celtic patterns, but he can't make soda bread.

These paws aren't made for blogging, and on that note I wish you all a goodnight!

The Hubster.

Toad and Friends  – (24 March 2009 at 00:11)  

Don't forget your peanuts, and beer. Lots of beer.

Charlie Rice  – (24 March 2009 at 00:14)  

I can - tune a piano
I can't - tunafish

Um, okay, bad puns won't make you feel better
feel better anyway

Toad and Friends  – (24 March 2009 at 03:16)  

some of that old Janx spirit will fix her right up.

Angie Ledbetter  – (24 March 2009 at 03:36)  

I can decorate lovely scenes in my WIP, but can't seem to manage to take my real Christmas tree down. :)

Anonymous –   – (24 March 2009 at 12:37)  

Hey, I hope you are feeling better and good job to the Hubster for this post. Now:

I can cook many dishes, but I can't make breakfast.

Eric  – (25 March 2009 at 03:49)  

I hope you get to feeling better as soon as possible. As to the fun:

I can play soccer, but I can't sit cross-legged.

Anonymous –   – (25 March 2009 at 05:13)  

Hi, I was wondering where's Rebecca these days. What a nice hubby you are. ^^ Hope everything goes well for her too.

I can spend hours on writing/blogging/music at home, but can't stand a minute in the office. (LOL)

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP