Please Pray. Dad Just Rushed into Operating Theatre


Dad was recovering well, but things suddenly changed. He's been rushed into the operating theatre for an emergency operation. PLEASE pray and/or send positive thoughts.


Thank you.


Rebecca

Eric  – (12 October 2010 at 21:42)  

I'm sorry to hear about your Dad, but I hope everything goes well.

Rebecca Woodhead  – (16 October 2010 at 00:11)  

Thank you Eric. He made it through that op, and the next one (this morning). He's so motivated by the kind wishes people are sending online. x

American History  – (18 October 2010 at 21:31)  

Your prayer request touched us deeply.
We are praying for you.
We found this site helpful www.holylandprayer.com Check it; maybe it gives you a relief.
God bless you.

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP