Publish Now! (If You Are 1 of the Lucky 45)

I found something beautiful. A new magazine for word nerds. Publish Now! I turned the pages and almost gasped with joy. Here was a magazine that looked forward and plotted out the future of books. Self-publishing was at its core. 


Anyone with an eye to the digital ground will know of Seth Godin's recent comments about traditional publishing. The time is absolutely right for this publication. I hear there are even plans to produce a digital version too! This first print issue looks likely to become a collector's edition. I was so impressed with it that I phoned the editor. He told me there are only 45 left, and asked if my word nerd followers would be interested in this kind of magazine. Uh... YEAH! This is like a Word Nerd Army survival guide! Whatever kind of publishing you hope to secure, you need to be fully educated about all the options. Guys, grab this while you can. Let's all get published before this time next year. What do you say? Find out more here.

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP