Simon & Schuster UK - A Publisher Needs your Help!

Hi Chaps!

Pedamundo greetings aside, business hats on. There is currently a 'land grab' going on in the world of Facebook. Google 'Facebook land grab' for relevant info. Long story short, a very fine publisher on my side of the pond needs 1000 fans on Facebook to secure their own special bit of Facebook land. Whether you feel a UK publisher can help you or not, this is a great little bit of publishing karma and it will surely be returned to you in abundant book sales at a later date.

Up for the challenge? How cool would it be if we were able to do this just with our own network? (What a great thing for us all to be able to tell publishers too...) Obviously, if you're on Facebook, follow them by becoming a 'fan' but also put the link on your sites, blogs, twitter etc and tell everyone with even the slightest interest in books/writing to do the same. This is the link:
http://bit.ly/PeKrv

Oodles of love,

Rebecca

P.S. I got my name in the Facebook land grab! If you're on there, look me up.
http://facebook.com/rebecca.woodhead

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP