NaNoWriMo is Go!

I can write two novels at once - why not? I usually hit the tricky middle bit around November anyhow so it might be fun to take a month off and write another novel.

Who's in? If you're an aspiring author - maybe you've written a couple of chapters before but never known the glory of writing 'The End' - have a bash at NaNoWriMo.

Why Write a Novel in November?

National Novel Writing Month (it's now international but they kept the name) means different things to different people. Could you set yourself the task of writing a 50,000 word Novel in November? If so what would it mean for you? For me, it's a writing exercise but for others it might be the chance to get down the first draft of their first novel or break through a psychological barrier about writing speed. Whatever your reason for trying it (and there's no shame in 'failing' as whatever you manage to accomplish over the month is going to be valuable to you)why not give it a bash?

If you want to join in this year, leave a comment here so we can all support each other when the time comes and sign up at www.nanowrimo.org It only takes a few seconds. Next, go to your diary/calendar and write 'start novel today' on 1st November. :)

Anonymous –   – (6 June 2009 at 19:27)  

Hmm very cool. Currently I'm trying to finish up a paranormal and editing majorly to my first fantasy novel. I might keep it in mind though if another idea hits! Keep posts up here though and I'm down with cheering you on!

Rebecca Woodhead  – (7 June 2009 at 10:37)  

Hi Sara

Yay! We got a cheerleader! Best of luck with your current projects, keep me posted.

Anyone else but me and Bonnie?

Eric  – (8 June 2009 at 15:53)  

I am hoping to join in on it. For one thing, I am hoping to be graduated from college (finally) by then so I'll have even more time and mental energy to spend towards the project. We'll see :)

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP