Too Much Good News... Mustn't Jinx it... Head Might Burst!

Overwhelming amounts of potential goodness. Can't say much as the last few days have been a lesson in keeping my trap shut in case things don't go as planned but... Ooooh! This could be good! A number of very nice things MAY be about to happen. They mightn't but they MAY. If they don't, I will need a strong cup of tea but if they DO it will be HUGE!!!

Will say more when I know for sure one way or the other. I will need your overwhelming sympathy or thinly disguised envy shortly. :)

Anonymous –   – (26 May 2009 at 20:29)  

Oh Rebecca, what have I told you about speaking in code? Just kidding, we all support you no matter which way the wind blows.

Angie Ledbetter  – (26 May 2009 at 20:49)  

Ooo, hoping for the best writerly news!

Eric  – (26 May 2009 at 22:21)  

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Rebecca. I'm sure things will turn out fine.

Stephanie  – (27 May 2009 at 03:41)  

Sending you lots of good luck vibes!!!

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP