Sprinkle Tweet-Sized Nuggets of Mirth With the Help of 'Dim Wit'


This morning, a well thumbed copy of Rosemarie Jarski's 'Dim Wit' arrived on my kitchen floor.

Ebury Publishing furnished me with this book in return for my provision of a truly awful joke which, for the sake of your sanity, I won't repeat.

Dim Wit is a romp through the brains of the daft, their handlers and observers. Huge laughs are guaranteed. Perfect to read in the bath or raid for twitter-friendly quotes to brighten your online world.

#dimwit

This is the kind of book that begs to be retweeted so I plan to let it speak for itself through regular tweets from its pages on http://twitter.com/rebeccawoodhead. If you're on Twitter and you find these quotes as hilarious as I do, please retweet them with the hashtag #dimwit so its fame will spread further.

If you're not on twitter, the quotes will appear in my twitter feed in the left column on this page so you can simply copy them onto your blog giving credit to the book and Rosemarie Jarski. If you put a link back here or to my twitter page too, that would be hugely appreciated.

Here's a little writing-related taster to get you on your way:

'A chrysanthemum by any other name would be easier to spell' - William J. Johnson

Rebecca Woodhead

Bonnie @ Everything Above The Grass.  – (21 May 2009 at 05:03)  

This book seems right up my alley! A book like this will turn any bad day good :)

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP