I Won a Lemonade Stand Award!

Time to Hand Out Lemonade!

First off, thanks to Eric for this award. It's a great honour and I'm really grateful. Eric is a fabulous person to have as a follower and a great chap in general.

After a bit of snuffling around the web, I've discovered that The Lemonade Stand Award is presented to people with a good attitude or sense of gratitude so I'm really chuffed to have won.

Eric. Thanks again. Eric's blog: http://workingmymuse.blogspot.com/

'And the Award goes to....'

The people I would like to honour (in no particular order) with a Lemonade Stand Award for having a great attitude/great gratitude are:

  • Toad - Toad sent me a book from America that I couldn't buy over here... twice! It finally arrived today after being sent back by customs. Thank you Toad. http://to-the-manner-born.blogspot.com/
  • Brian - The first person to let me scrawl on his blog. Thanks for the guest blog and for all your support when I started blogging and ever since. http://the-new-author.blogspot.com/
  • Bonnie - This girl has a great attitude. The great love in her life is her very special dog and she has been so supportive of me and my blogs. http://deafdogconversations.blogspot.com/
  • Angie Ledbetter - Angie has always been supportive of me and my writing. She really knows her stuff and it's great to have her input. http://angie-ledbetter.blogspot.com/ Update! See Angie's Comment below. As Angie has already received this award once and isn't collecting them, she very kindly offered it back for me to give out again. I am giving it to London Belle as she has been supportive and she maintains an optomistic outlook despite the impossible employment situation in London at the moment of which she paints a vivid picture on her blog - http://ldnbelle.blogspot.com/
  • Vivien Hampshire - Vivien is responsible for my first step into the blogosphere. I was reading her own writing blog and thought 'I wonder if that would be an idea for me' so I set up this blog. Vivien is very helpful to other writers and is a hard working writer looking for a publishing deal for her book and sharing the process in Writers' Forum Magazine. http://bookdealorbust.blogspot.com/
  • April Showers - April has a wonderful attitude of gratitude and, despite having many difficulties in her life, is a sunny and creative person with bags of enthusiasm. http://www.aprilshowersblogdesign.com
  • 'Moolisa' - Brave and resilient. Despite her problems, she forges ahead with her writing with positivity, creativity and oodles of pink! http://melissa-megansthirty.blogspot.com/
  • Small Footprints - Terrific eco-friendly attitude without being preachy. SF has been supportive of the blog and even let me 'recycle' the 'blog bus' idea. Hope the people on your field trips like the organic lemonade from your new stand! http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com/
  • Last but by no means least, Charlie - you've been supportive, were the first follower on my author blog (http://rebeccawoodhead.blogspot.com/) and made my husband laugh when I was unwell. Enjoy the lemonade! http://curiousstories.blogspot.com/

Well done everyone and thanks for all the support.

Rebecca x

Eric  – (22 April 2009 at 20:41)  

Awww, thanks Rebecca. Your words are too kind.

Charlie Rice  – (22 April 2009 at 20:48)  

What a pleasant surprise and shock to read this. I'm putting my coffee down and raising a glass of lemanade to you and hubby. Thanks Rebecca!

Toad  – (22 April 2009 at 21:16)  

I'm flattered beyond words, and look forward to passing on life's lemons.

Unknown  – (22 April 2009 at 22:06)  

Thank you, so much, Rebecca ... that is so kind of you! Wow ... that made my day! I have to run back to my "field trip" and let everyone know where to get a refreshment. :)

What fun ... thanks, again! And ... HAPPY EARTH DAY!!

Small Footprints

Angie Ledbetter  – (22 April 2009 at 22:37)  

Too kind, friend! Thank you. Since I've got a lemonade stand set up at my place already, I hope you'll pass along the blog bling to another good blogger. :)

Anonymous –   – (22 April 2009 at 22:46)  

Thank you Rebecca. I'm a Southern Boy so Lemonade suites me just fine.

Rebecca Woodhead  – (23 April 2009 at 00:05)  

So glad you're all happy. Angie I've passed the award on and updated the post. Thanks for your generosity.

Anonymous –   – (23 April 2009 at 04:19)  

Congrats to you! Awesome!

Bonnie @ Everything Above The Grass.  – (23 April 2009 at 14:50)  

Thank you so much, Rebecca! I'm completely speechless, you're too kind! :) This gives new meaning to the phrase "When life hands you lemons - make lemonade!" Happy blogging!!

London Belle  – (23 April 2009 at 19:31)  

I've just seen!!! Thank you! That's so sweet! When I started my blog I had no idea it would centre so much on unemployment. I'm hoping it will become more about life in London!
x

Viv –   – (23 April 2009 at 21:03)  

Thanks Rebecca. It's nice to be appreciated.

MT  – (23 April 2009 at 23:44)  

Congratulations! Just happened across your blog, looking forward to reading!

London Belle  – (24 April 2009 at 01:34)  

Thanks soooooooo much it was really sweet of you to think of me! My friends have told me my blog was good - but they have to say that!
x

Rebecca Woodhead  – (24 April 2009 at 09:37)  

:) Lovely to read all these comments. Sunshine everywhere!

Belated Happy Earth Day SF and everyone. On the subject of celebration, I hope all the writers following this blog had fun celebrating Shakespeare's birthday yesterday - always good to send a word of thanks up to The Bard for extending our vocabulary and handing us some kick-arse ideas to purloin. If you forgot, raise a tea skywards for him today. Of course it was also St George's Day yesterday so hope everyone scared a dragon/flying bug in his honour, if not then today's the day. Be nice to the nice bugs though. Snarl at a gnat or something. No scaring of butterflies or bees allowed.

Rebecca

Unknown  – (24 April 2009 at 11:18)  

Hey Rebecca,

This is really sweet of you and it did cheer me up i kinda like being brave and resilient.
Melissa xx

Toad  – (25 April 2009 at 20:25)  

Thank you again. I have regifted my award. Yoiu may see the winners here.

http://to-the-manner-born.blogspot.com/2009/04/we-get-to-share-several-awards-part-1.html

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP