Time to Hand Out Lemonade!
First off, thanks to Eric for this award. It's a great honour and I'm really grateful. Eric is a fabulous person to have as a follower and a great chap in general.
After a bit of snuffling around the web, I've discovered that The Lemonade Stand Award is presented to people with a good attitude or sense of gratitude so I'm really chuffed to have won.
Eric. Thanks again. Eric's blog: http://workingmymuse.blogspot.com/
'And the Award goes to....'
The people I would like to honour (in no particular order) with a Lemonade Stand Award for having a great attitude/great gratitude are:
- Toad - Toad sent me a book from America that I couldn't buy over here... twice! It finally arrived today after being sent back by customs. Thank you Toad. http://to-the-manner-born.blogspot.com/
- Brian - The first person to let me scrawl on his blog. Thanks for the guest blog and for all your support when I started blogging and ever since. http://the-new-author.blogspot.com/
- Bonnie - This girl has a great attitude. The great love in her life is her very special dog and she has been so supportive of me and my blogs. http://deafdogconversations.blogspot.com/
- Angie Ledbetter - Angie has always been supportive of me and my writing. She really knows her stuff and it's great to have her input. http://angie-ledbetter.blogspot.com/ Update! See Angie's Comment below. As Angie has already received this award once and isn't collecting them, she very kindly offered it back for me to give out again. I am giving it to London Belle as she has been supportive and she maintains an optomistic outlook despite the impossible employment situation in London at the moment of which she paints a vivid picture on her blog - http://ldnbelle.blogspot.com/
- Vivien Hampshire - Vivien is responsible for my first step into the blogosphere. I was reading her own writing blog and thought 'I wonder if that would be an idea for me' so I set up this blog. Vivien is very helpful to other writers and is a hard working writer looking for a publishing deal for her book and sharing the process in Writers' Forum Magazine. http://bookdealorbust.blogspot.com/
- April Showers - April has a wonderful attitude of gratitude and, despite having many difficulties in her life, is a sunny and creative person with bags of enthusiasm. http://www.aprilshowersblogdesign.com
- 'Moolisa' - Brave and resilient. Despite her problems, she forges ahead with her writing with positivity, creativity and oodles of pink! http://melissa-megansthirty.blogspot.com/
- Small Footprints - Terrific eco-friendly attitude without being preachy. SF has been supportive of the blog and even let me 'recycle' the 'blog bus' idea. Hope the people on your field trips like the organic lemonade from your new stand! http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com/
- Last but by no means least, Charlie - you've been supportive, were the first follower on my author blog (http://rebeccawoodhead.blogspot.com/) and made my husband laugh when I was unwell. Enjoy the lemonade! http://curiousstories.blogspot.com/
Well done everyone and thanks for all the support.