New Blog

Actually, I want to ask your opinions on it. Do you want to see it?

Rebecca Woodhead  – (20 March 2009 at 22:01)  

I've enabled the feeds on it though, so people can find out when things have been published.

Laura  – (20 March 2009 at 22:24)  

I'd love to see it. It's something I've been thinking of doing, so it'd be good to see someone who's pulled it off.

Hailey  – (21 March 2009 at 13:22)  

I want to see it! I saw your post on bloggertalk about all of the two-blog craziness... I would have helped except I have no idea what's going on with blogger, that kinda sucks =/

Rebecca Woodhead  – (21 March 2009 at 13:39)  

Hi Hailey - it looks like it has fixed itself - think google was being paranoid. Did a full virus scan and there's no problem.

I'm just updating the other blog and sorting out some probs with the comment function and then I'll put it up. If the comment function still doesn't work, I'll put it up anyway and you can comment on this one til I get it fixed.

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP