Big Day for the Blog

Well, this may be my most exciting blog-related day yet! Not only did my guest blog go up on The New Author but I've just found out that my blog is the 'Editor's Choice' on BloggerTalk! Click on the link and scroll down until you get to 'BloggerTalk Featured Blog' and... that's me! BloggerTalk

I need a cup of tea and a sit down.

Rebecca

Eric  – (5 March 2009 at 16:42)  

Nice job Rebecca. Its well deserved recognition.

Anonymous –   – (5 March 2009 at 16:51)  

Congratulations!! This is really good news. Great job!!

Unknown  – (6 March 2009 at 13:30)  

Congratulations, Rebecca!

I just finished reading your guest post at The New Author ... it was excellent! I love your positive attitude in a time when many people aren't feeling positive at all! Brilliant!

BTW ... thank you for stopping by Reduce Footprints. It was nice seeing you there.

Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

Rebecca Woodhead  – (6 March 2009 at 14:35)  

Thanks Small Footprints!

Plenty to be chirpy about: blue sky, green grass, free libraries...

We're growing blue bees at the moment so I'll be happy about them too when they come up. (I'm not totally nuts - they're the bees that live in the ground.) They'll be popping out at bluebell time if experience is anything to go by. They don't sting and they're very chilled about life. I'm collecting seeds to make a little wild flower patch for them. They're such mellow little hippy bees - love them.

Rose DesRochers  – (8 March 2009 at 00:21)  

You deserve it. I appreciate your active participation in the forums.

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP