I am a GROUPON Writer!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2011 Is Going to Be AWESOME!


Hello, lovely people. It's me! Remember me? No? Oops. Sorry about that. Been a bit busy, but I'll make it up to you with some splendid news... I'm a blogger for Groupon!! 

If you don't know what Groupon is, they are the fastest growing web company of all time. The people behind the scenes are LOVELY, and the deals are beyond amazing.

The thing I love about Groupon is that they've hit the sweet spot between paraonia about the economy and plugging your ears with your fingers and pretending it doesn't exist. Groupon acknowledges that people are looking for bargains, but they do it in a fun and positive way. No doom and gloom here. Utter luxury for next to nothing. My kind of place!

The next bit of news is that my Writing Magazine debut is in TWO DAYS! Whoop whoop! I haven't seen the finished article, so I'm curious to see what it looks like. Can't wait!

By the way, if you're not a pen pal of mine yet, you're missing out on lovely postcards...


Leave me a comment. I want to natter with my lovely word nerd chums. :)

Anonymous –   – (4 January 2011 at 20:30)  

Can't wait to read the Writing Magazine....so excited for you :D

Rebecca Woodhead  – (5 January 2011 at 00:18)  

Thank you so much. I can't wait to see it either. It's going to be so surreal to pick it up and actually be IN it. The times I went without food so I could buy that magazine. Seriously. Like Carrie Bradshaw and Vogue, but nerdier! :o)

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP