My Moment Has Arrived! Here I Go!


This is what I've been waiting for, and why I turned down another publisher. Time to go! 

Angie  – (6 December 2010 at 20:36)  

Looks interesting. Good luck!

Jacqueline Gates  – (8 December 2010 at 20:27)  

Wow, that's really cool.
Although I have to say, I don't think I'm ever going to lose my love of the weight of an actual book in my lap, the crack of the spine when first I open it, and that luscious smell of freshly printed paper.

Still, it'll save so much space in my carry-on luggage lol!

Rebecca Woodhead  – (8 December 2010 at 21:58)  

Hi Jacqui,

I started collecting antique books when I was a teenager, and I've translated Anglo Saxon manuscripts, as you know, so I'm right there with you. I adore the printed word.

I see the evolution of e-books and their place alongside tree-books in the same light as I see the microwave and the Aga. You can have both. The same with a bath and shower. I see them as different things rather than an either/or. I love both.

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP