The Smiley Face of Publication - Update

This is what I raised. Thanks guys. 


Thanks so much to everyone who took part in my funding project over the last couple of weeks. It wasn't quite enough to get me to my target - but I'm very near it now. If you didn't help, but would like to, go along to http://bit.ly/writersandreaders - every penny helps get me closer to publication.




As I didn't quite reach my target, it throws off my timing again. I may also have to reconsider what I had planned to offer. My first run of books will need to fund any further publication, so I may just release an e-book to Kindle first time around. That way, I can monitor demand for other formats and launch those that make the most sense. It seems the most intelligent approach. I may even release only on Kindle, but run competitions where I release only 5 or 10 in another format. There's stacks of different ways to approach it. The better funded I am, the more options I have. The first book is where all the set up fees go. Once this book is out in the world, it's plain sailing for books two, three and four.


Rebecca

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP