How Wild is your Wildest Idea?

Have you ever had a wild creative idea? One that filled you with excitement and anticipation? Did you back away from it in case it was a little bit too wild? What if you'd just gone through with it?

When you read, how wild are you? How often do you skip into a different genre and try it out? What holds you back from being a teeny, tiny bit wild?

This vid is pretty wild. Imagine if someone had applied logic, or health and safety regulations, to this idea. It would never have happened. 

Be reckless and leave a comment below. 

Unknown  – (20 July 2010 at 23:18)  

Wow! I love it... how good is that!
Getting off a skateboard that size is one of the toughest parts (and avoiding being rolled over) not the getting on - or is that just the perspective from the safety of my desk? You're right: we should have more wild ideas, and follow them through.

Angie Ledbetter  – (22 July 2010 at 03:54)  

Umm, there's really not anything "too wild" when it comes to writing, promoting, living crazily!

Rebecca Woodhead  – (22 July 2010 at 21:27)  

Thanks Michael. It does look bloody dangerous when he bails out, doesn't it?

Good point Angie. We're all literary nutters! :)

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP