Poetry Against Cancer



Poetry Against Cancer is a collection of poetry from writers around the world; all the money raised from the book goes to St John's Ward at Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin, the Haemotology and Oncology ward.

A number of writers, including Brian Knight - of The New Author - and myself have contributed to this book.  The Editor is a wonderful chap called Paul Carroll.  He is an Irish student and you can find him on Twitter as @WriterAnonymous
Please buy this book to help out the Children's Hospital.  Click the image to go to the sales page.  If you can't afford the book, maybe you could blog or tweet about it - or just put up the book and link back to Lulu.

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP