Book Trailer for Palaces & Calluses

Rebecca Woodhead  – (23 February 2010 at 00:11)  

Thanks for all the comments on Twitter. Feel free to leave comments here. There have been many votes for the dog! Does marriage mean NOTHING to you people? :P

Lovely comments and much appreciated. From the DMs people have sent, it looks as if this vid has dealt with the problems with the first one. Phew! Thanks everyone.

t i m  – (24 February 2010 at 22:18)  

visiting here via angie’e blog – the trailer has me intrigued, i’ll keep an eye out for the novel ;)

Anonymous –   – (25 February 2010 at 01:43)  

Absolutely Wonderful can't wait to read it. I love this.

Rebecca Woodhead  – (25 February 2010 at 11:38)  

Thank you so much for commenting here. There have been loads of great DMs on Twitter but it's so lovely when people comment on my blog. Really glad you like it. :)

Kathryn Magendie  – (25 February 2010 at 23:54)  

Yes! Love this version and it says much more than the first verson did!

Hmm, dog or marriage - DOG *laughing* -- haw...

Anyway -intriguing and compelling!

Bonnie @ Everything Above The Grass.  – (17 March 2010 at 19:46)  

Rebecca! I'm so happy your first novel will be out soon! I can't wait :)

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP