The Randomer Returns




I overtook Neil Gaiman but then New York Times best selling author Sherrilyn Kenyon snuck up and overtook both of us so I need your help. Please put the word around.


If you need short URLs, the following go to the literature category http://tiny.cc/TheRandomer  http://tiny.cc/ShortyAwards    


One thing I have going for me is that Shorty Awards have chosen one of my answers to their interview as a featured quote - there are about 15 and mine is one of them.


Did the newsletter come out okay by the way?  Would love some feedback.


Thanks everyone.


Rebecca.

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by MĂ©moires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP