Nearly 500 Followers in Only 6 Months!

Haven't said anything recently because I didn't want to jinx it but I've noticed my online following has been growing a bit of late. I just counted all my online followers (and yes, I took out duplicates) and I've got 468!

I know it's cheeky but any chance you lot could indulge me and mention this on your own blogs/twitter or just pop up a banner on your site and see if I can get up to 500? Thanks hugely. I'll keep you posted. :)

Bonnie @ Everything Above The Grass.  – (18 June 2009 at 13:42)  

That's great, Congrats! Will do my part to help (Athena said thanks for the hugs :P)

Jennifer  – (18 June 2009 at 14:31)  

Wow, almost 500! I'm still working on getting to 100 and I've been at this for almost a year. 'Course, I only just started posting regularly, so that just might be it, lol.

Congrats, though! :D I'll see what I can do to help.

London Belle  – (18 June 2009 at 17:55)  

wow - you go girlfriend ; )

if you could give me any tips! Please
xx

Nate K.  – (18 June 2009 at 18:35)  

That's amazing! How did you get so many followers?

Rebecca Woodhead  – (18 June 2009 at 19:16)  

thanks chaps :) Nate K - don't know. For some reason people like my stream-of-consciousness blogging and twittering.

I'm actually really harsh about blocking people. I've blocked hundreds, literally, so I've no idea how many people it would be if I hadn't. I guess it would be around the 7-800 mark. I want to try to get to around 1000 because I think that'd make me a safer bet for publishers. If I can demonstrate an interest for what I have to say online then I'm less of a business risk.

Rebecca Woodhead  – (17 July 2009 at 14:29)  

Can't believe I put up this post a month ago and I've now more than doubled that number! Crazy world eh?

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP