Blog of the Day Award

I can't believe it! I won the Blog of the Day Award! Doing a little celebratory dance now.

Thanks so much to the Blog of the Day Award people and thanks also to everyone who follows, subscribes or comments on this blog as you're all part of it too.

Rebecca :)

Anonymous –   – (10 March 2009 at 20:14)  

You are on a roll...good things are coming to you fast. See what a guest blog can do....lol, just kidding.

Anonymous –   – (11 March 2009 at 00:29)  

Congratulations!

Joey V.  – (11 March 2009 at 03:52)  

Congratulations! I found your blog to be pretty interesting :)...

Ching Ya  – (11 March 2009 at 07:21)  

Congrats, all the hardwork pays off. Enjoy your day. ^^

Rebecca Woodhead  – (11 March 2009 at 10:46)  

Thanks everyone. This has been an awful week for me personally - won't bore you with details - but all this sparkly wonderment on the web has put such a spring in my step. The old grey matter is throwing out new ideas for my next book and the process of editing is a lot less annoying than would otherwise be the case. Thanks again. Worked out well for both of us eh Brian? :)

Rebecca

Eric  – (11 March 2009 at 18:04)  

Congrats Rebecca. You obviously put alot of work into your writing, so its nice that you get some accolades. Good job.

Andrea  – (12 March 2009 at 10:37)  

aww...congratulations..you have a sweet little blog here.

Rebecca Woodhead  – (12 March 2009 at 10:51)  

Thanks Eric and AlpHa. Glad I started blogging now!

Post a Comment

Welcome to the blog. I love to hear your feedback so don't be shy. You don't have to follow me but if you'd like to, just click the follow button. Thanks!


Cannot express how helpful these social media tools are

I write like
Margaret Atwood

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

My debut novel

My debut novel
Palaces and Calluses

My Website

My Website
All my blogs link from here

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP